hey everyone, been abit awol!

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
hey lovelies :D

ive just been updating my food diary, not been posting much. im back at uni doing my mental health block and its really good but cant wait for my hols on june 30th!!!

how is everyone doing? i need to get 1lb tomorrow at WI to get my 5th silver 7, so chuffed with myself i must say! my will power dosnt even seem to be wavering either, maybe just maybe i will get to 10st this time round, not seen that on the scales for 7yrs!

hope everyone is well and kissssses all round my lovelies xxxxx;)

Welcome back hon and good luck for tomorrow x

Hellloooooo ahh glad your still doing great :)
You'll get tour 1lb + :)
your speeding past me lol I do lose slowly ?

Fingers crossed xx

hey, was just looking at your weight loss and you are doing incredibly well!! How do you cope with weekends or nights out (assuming that you eat out and drink out!!)

hey giil, i eat out/ takeaway every weekend i just make sure i save the points! im uber good during the week though so i dont feel bad at all. this is a new lifestyle for me not a diet, so i think in reality, no skinny person watches what they eat 7 days a week so i am kind to myself on a friday night lol

i love having the freedom to just pick whatever i want off of any menu on a friday and just know i have the points for it! i bet loads of people look at my food diary and think that i dont eat enough during the week, but i eat enough for me. my cals work out the same as anybody over a 7day period! sorry bit of a rant there!! lol

leah hun, im doing a degree in Adult Nursing :) love it!

thanks 102b, im losing slow now 2 mrs so i bet you speed past me soon enough ;-)

Back