Hey everyone...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aria, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Aria

Aria Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I'm on a bit of a strange diet, I don't know my exact start weight or what my goal weight is. I know that I've gained at least a stone since giving up smoking almost a year ago, and I'm now trying to lose that.
    My way of judging this is my clothes size - when I can wear my old clothes again I'll have reached my target.

I don't want to go on an 'official' diet or go to any classes, but I would like a little help or support now and again, and to offer mine to others, so this seemed the perfect place!
    Nice to meet you all :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    Hi....
    this site is great to get inspiration about various things... and ideas for YUMMY food/snacks...
    i really hope it goes well for you and that you get back into your clothes you like.... im hoping to do the same! oh how nice it would be to get back into my very fave jeans again!!!!

good luck. and remember to drink plenty of water, no matter what diet your on!

4. DannyB

DannyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    30st11lb
    Current Weight:
    26st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    20st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(15.55%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Aria, welcome and good luck :) Dan x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with your calorie counting

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.