Hey Everyone

*Louise*

I am back on weight watchers as from today, been trying to do the cambridge diet but finding it to hard at the moment.

Jus posting for a bit of help, i get really stuck with lunch time ideas, i do go home from work for lunch but always seem to eat the same any ideas.

I am back on weight watchers as from today, been trying to do the cambridge diet but finding it to hard at the moment.

Jus posting for a bit of help, i get really stuck with lunch time ideas, i do go home from work for lunch but always seem to eat the same any ideas.

Welcome back!

I'm the same as you, alright for breakfast and dinner, it's always lunch that i don't know what to have inbetween!

Some things i have though is chicken salad, or a jacket potato, sometimes a chicken baguette / sandwich, and if you have a subway near those aren't very high in points if you stick to chicken, turkey, ham and wheat bread :) Good Luck!

i usually have one of the following:

- ryvitas with low fat philadelphia, sliced tomato and cucumber and a low fat yoghurt
- low fat soup w/ small bread bun or ryvitas and a couple of satsumas
- tin of tuna with salad (lettuce, watercress, rocket, beetroot, tomato, cucumber) low fat yoghurt, apple and couple of plums / satsumas
- tinned tomatoes on 2 slices toast and a medium banana

all of the above are only 4.5 points for lunch which i dont think is too bad :)

i often have jacket potatoes too - seen as i dont have much time for lunch i usually part micro them on a morning so that i can stick em in the same pot as me beans and microwave for 3 minutes at work :)

Hiya! I did Cambridge diet for 7 weeks and lost 2 stone which was great but its soooo anti-social (not to mention sole destroying at times). I put 7lbs back on and im now planning to lose those 7lbs plus another stone on WW.

At the moment for my lunch i seem to be eating Wholemeal Pitta bread 2points with Asda Reduced Fat Tikka Filler - 2.5 for half the pot
then ill have either an activia yogurt - 1point... or some wotsits , walkers french fries or quavers which are low in points between 1.5-3

it doesnt sound much but the pitta with tikkas really filling and i always have around 9 points to play with for tea. :D

Breakfast i just have cereal and semi skimmed milk so with my lunch i manage to keep points for tea time or snack. (im on 20points a day)

i get really stuck with lunch time ideas, i do go home from work for lunch but always seem to eat the same any ideas.

Hey hun, welcome to the boards. Lunch is something I always struggle with, and don't have the luxury of going home, you're actually quite lucky!
How about making yourself a o point omlette? use some egg whites and fill it with zero points veg for extra flavour-I love chucking peppers,onions and mushrooms in mine. Have a salad with that and you've got a really filling meal for no points. other lunch time favs of mine are the tradiiotnal beans or spaghetti hoops on some toasted ww bread. or you could mix things up and have your 'tea time' type meal on your lunch break if you're feeling particularly hungry. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Back