Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kaijo84, 14 September 2011 Social URL.

1. kaijo84

kaijo84 Member

Hi everyone,
    My name is Jo and I need to lose weight.

A little about me, I'm 27 years old and almost 21st :( I smoke and I drink.
    I'm not sure how to lose the weight I have tried alot of things in the past including lipotrim and ww but put on more everytime I stopped,

I'm hoping someone can help me to start my journey xxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littlemissleader

littlemissleader Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jo,

I'm new on here today as well. I am on S/W I don't go to classes but find everything out I need to know from friends or the web. The key is finding the right diet for you. I have tried loads and for me S/W makes the most sense and the good thing is I am not hungry.

Hopefully you will get lots of support & advice on here and find the right thing for you.

Good luck :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Have you decided on a plan yet?

Irene xx
  5. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey welcome to the boards! Im close to your age, 26 - Im currently loosing weight on the Cambridge Diet. However you need to find what works for you - what do you do for a job, do you have kids, do you have time to cook and exercise, can you drive, do you have strong willpower?

So many things play a factor so let us know a bit about yourself and im sure people can suggest what may work for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.