Hey everyone

lil_legs

Gold Member
Morning all!!

Been so busy the last few days I haven't had a chance to get on here so popping on quickly now!

Really stressed with work, even cried yesterday :( haven't exactly been good, had pizza and chips last sun, Italian thurs!! But I'm down 2.5lb so I am 9 st 13.5 :) chuffed!!

Gonna really try give it a proper push before I go now, weighing in the Monday before I leave. If I'm not 100% I'm not gonna beat myself up cos I know I'll make better choices than I would if I wasn't doing cd at all! But I am gonna try :) and that's all I can do!!

How are you doing?

Sending you skinny Saturday thoughts x

Oooo ur so close to holiday and u are in the 9's I'm so jealous lol. Well done xxxxx
Got my WI AT 11.45 and bricking it once again lol.

O well xxx

lil_legs said:
Morning all!!

Been so busy the last few days I haven't had a chance to get on here so popping on quickly now!

Really stressed with work, even cried yesterday :( haven't exactly been good, had pizza and chips last sun, Italian thurs!! But I'm down 2.5lb so I am 9 st 13.5 :) chuffed!!

Gonna really try give it a proper push before I go now, weighing in the Monday before I leave. If I'm not 100% I'm not gonna beat myself up cos I know I'll make better choices than I would if I wasn't doing cd at all! But I am gonna try :) and that's all I can do!!

How are you doing?

Sending you skinny Saturday thoughts x

Helloooo :) missed seeing you on the forums! I've been on here all day from morning till night cause I'm lame and have no social life :D

I'm so jealous you're in the 9's!! A part of me doesn't think I'll ever see that number on the scales again, but just to see a 10 right now would be lovely!

Lol you're a pizza fanatic! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I'm feeling much better today thanks :D just wish this crappy weather would do one! Cause for some reason I associate rain and cold with food! Lol

Hope you're feeling positive too! x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

lil_legs said:
How have you been this week? You'll be firmly into the 9's i have no doubt x

Cor I hoe so but I doubt it be happy to sts chick xxx

lil_legs said:
How have you been this week? You'll be firmly into the 9's i have no doubt x

Cor hope so chick missed ya looool so happy it's the weekend xxxx

What u guys upto?

Yeah I'm the same. I've always been a cold person but since this weight has come off I'm Baltic all the time!!

In a good mood, gonna try and be 100% but hey ho! I'd love to get to 9 st 10/11/12 but I've reached my first target. I'll worry more seriously about reaching 9 st 7 when I'm back off hols for the final push! Just hope I'm not bigger that 10 st 7 at the very very most!! I'm really scared about weighing when I come back but I will work my butt off to get to 9 st 7 once and for all!

Off shopping with my parents today (they live in London and I'm in south Wales - havnt seen them in 6 weeks) so gonna have a nice weekend, also dying my hair "dark violet" tonight.. Been red for far too long! Xxx

lil_legs said:
Yeah I'm the same. I've always been a cold person but since this weight has come off I'm Baltic all the time!!

In a good mood, gonna try and be 100% but hey ho! I'd love to get to 9 st 10/11/12 but I've reached my first target. I'll worry more seriously about reaching 9 st 7 when I'm back off hols for the final push! Just hope I'm not bigger that 10 st 7 at the very very most!! I'm really scared about weighing when I come back but I will work my butt off to get to 9 st 7 once and for all!

Off shopping with my parents today (they live in London and I'm in south Wales - havnt seen them in 6 weeks) so gonna have a nice weekend, also dying my hair "dark violet" tonight.. Been red for far too long! Xxx

I live in south wales too :O in Llantrisant near Cardiff, where abouts do you live?

I'm having my first shake now, and even though one half of me wants to stick to CD, the other half wants lots of munchies and comfort food today and to have a lazy day in my pyjamas! :( god damn welsh weather! xx

Horrible day isn't it!! I'm near Neath.. About 20 mins from Swansea!

Gone shopping, had a shake before I left and forgot my bar! Gonna buy an Atkins one.. Currently sitting in asda cafe watching them eat cooked breakfasts not bothered at all! Gonna have chicken tikka and salad tonight yum yum x

lil_legs said:
Your other half tortures you with food doesn't he you poor thing, tell him to behave! x

I meant the other half of ME wants munchies and comfort food haha, sorry my mistake I missed a word out! Really don't know what to do to distract myself from food today, help!! xx

It's so difficult :( just put washing on and tidied, but can't distract my brain from thoughts of food! So having a lay down in bed and may have an hours nap lol x

Hey guys just back and sts gutted:(

Gloomville feel like going off the rails x

MissieCB said:
Hey guys just back and sts gutted:(

Gloomville feel like going off the rails x

Don't get disheartened Hun xx least u didn't put on have a 100% week and it will deffo show next week xxx

lil_legs said:
Better than a gain hun! Done amazing over the last month look at the bigger picture xx

Yh I know babe three weeks to loose half stone tho x

Back