Hey everyone

kat-hendry89

Hey everyone I'm new and going to be following rosemary Conley would love and buddy and just people to chat with about support and tips

Kathryn xx

Hi Kathryn :)

This seems to be a very quiet forum, hopefully more will join in the new year. I've been on rosemary conley for a couple of months now and loving it; its so simple (having said that I have pigged and enjoyed xmas a bit too much haha) lost 2 stone in 8 weeks on it so far so it must work. Are you attending a class or following the programme alone?
I'll keep a look out for you on here :) x

Hey so lovely to hear from you !!! I'm very excited about starting it as it seems like a fab diet your weight loss is amazing well done!!!!! I'm not going to any classes as they are all to far away :( so I'm going to get the mags and I've bought her book as well :) and hopefully get some support here too I need to get my ass into gear I've piled on the lbs :((

Kathryn xo

Hi kathryn. I am starting on wed and am not attending a class so we can help each other? A question for Lucy NewMum - do u have to count the calories in salad and veg on RC diet?

Thanks

Hey so lovely to hear from you !!! I'm very excited about starting it as it seems like a fab diet your weight loss is amazing well done!!!!! I'm not going to any classes as they are all to far away :( so I'm going to get the mags and I've bought her book as well :) and hopefully get some support here too I need to get my ass into gear I've piled on the lbs :((
Kathryn xo

Hiya thank you :) I'm sure you'll do fab, the magazines are great for inspiration and ideas and this sites has been a big support, don't think it would have stuck to it initially without this sites. Not many of us here tho lol so got to spur each other on :D are you starting on the 1200 plan? X

Oh and to answer berniebobs, in her books she does give calorie amounts for portions of fruit and veg so yes we are meant to count it in. I always do with fruit but veg has so little I don't aways lol x

Back