Hey everyone!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ickleladynat, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi all!!

I'm new to this!!

I started w/w in jan but fell off the waggon. So i'm hopefully back in it again. I'm stick of looking at all the skinny girls thinking 'I want to be them'

My weight at the moment is 13st 5lb. I think i'm going to set my first mini goal for 7lbs in 3 weeks.

Wish me luck everyone!!! xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Twiggy

Twiggy Is in the Zone

Welcome and Good luck. I'm sure you'll easily make your 7lb challenge!

4. Clair

Clair Full Member

Slimming World
    Hey! Welcome to the Wagon!

Know what you mean about those horrible skinny girls - aren't they just everywhere. In fact, my best friends are some of them! he he

5. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Weight Watchers
    Ha ha!! Yeah my mates are some of them too. Sooo annoying!! Well it's my boyfriends birthday at the end of june so I really would like to have lost at least a stone by the end of then. Fingers crossed I can keep on track.

Does anyone find it harder to be 'good' once you get home from work? Thats the worst part of the day for me.

I've just noticed you've lost 47lb!! Well done!! How long has that taken you?? xx
  6. Clair

Clair Full Member

Slimming World
    You can do it hun!

God yeah, I'm always the worst when i've been working - just get in and want to eat sandwiches etc. Just need to make sure that there are some healthy options to hand. I tend to go for bananas cos they pick up my energy levels.

Yep, 47lb so far. Hoping (and crossing everything) that it'll be up to 50 lb tomorrow but will see. I started WW in July last year so not quite ten months. Has been a bit slower recently though so having to try extra hard!

Will update about how get on tomorrow (am terrified!)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome to the WW section and everyone is very friendly and supportive

Irene xx
  9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    welcome and good luck,i was ur weight in jan now in 11 stone 3 xx
  10. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

welcome and good luck loveyxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.