Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by malicecrypt, 30 January 2009 Social URL.

1. malicecrypt

malicecrypt New Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    I'm not currently on any specific diet but I have been trying to steer clear of unhealthy things
    Hey everyone, my name's Lauren and I saw a girl at my college on this forum, and it looked really good so I thought I'd join hehe! It was my new years resolution to start losing weight, and I've been doing pretty good but I can feel I'm starting to get a little lazy. I'm not on any diet per say, just trying to steer clear of unhealthy foods like fizzy drinks and fast food. I thought joining a forum of like minded people would be better than doing it alone ;) and I hope to encourage others that are finding it hard to stay motivated too hehe :D

I can't wait to start reading the posts and such :) Nice to be on the forum :)

Lauren

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased to have you join us. Good luck

Irene xx

4. peppa

peppa Pwincess

welcome to minimins

5. jellymould

jellymould Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(8.1%)
    Diet:
    cd ss
  6. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Lauren, welcome to minimins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.