hey everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by unhappybunny, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. unhappybunny

unhappybunny New Member

hey im georgie and i just found this site so i joined for a bit of motivation....i weigh 9 and a half stone. but i am only 4ft 11inches so iam pretty tubby...i am hoping to loose a stone and tone up.

this looks like a great site. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi georgie and welcome to the site. You'll find plenty of help and advice around here. Have you decided which plan your going to follow?

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

6. Jooles17

Jooles17 Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie count/Exercise plan
    Hi
    I have just joined the sight too. I'm hoping it will give me some incentive, good luck with your weight loss. I have just entered the race for life as well so need to get into shape.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.