Hey! First timer needs motivation!

Startingout

Hi all!

After having a baby nearly ten months ago I'm desperate to get down to a size 10 and finally being happy weight! I started exante on Thursday and am struggling!!!!!!!

Its really hard! I'm starving and the soups and shakes aren't doing anything for me!

Any hints and tips for a newbie!

Hi, Stick with it because it will get better! i started last wednesday and felt terrible yesterday, headaches/hungry/lethargic and nauseous, but today i think i am now in ketosis as i feel a lot better and not hungry or as bothered by food!! i know its early days for me too but finally today felt a bit more manageable!! are you drinking enough??? have you tried bouillon in between shakes?? it is nice to taste something different and takes away hunger for a bit :) good luck!!xxx

Thank you! Yes drinking loads of water and bought some coke zero yesterday. Not a fan of bouillon.

Hopefully I'll start seeing results soon to keep me going!

Hi, I started Thursday too. I found distactibg myself with cleaning or any hobbies really helped. If I'm having a bad day I just call it a day and go to bed early, think it was 8pm my first night lol.

Are you using a blender? If so, try making your shakes with crushed ice, it thickens them. Also keep a list if reasons to stick with it/motivations in the kitchen or with you at all times.

Hopefully if your 100% Ketosis is near and soon it will just be cravings rather than actual hunger.
Good luck hun -x-

I've been making my shakes with a shaker (with a whisk thing inside) and added coffee to the vanilla one this am and then stuck it in the microwave and it was quite nice. Will have to think of ways to make the other ones. I suppose coffee and chocolate is a bit like a mocha?

Soups I'm doing with a hand blender other I can't stomach them. I'm also using a lot more water than they say. I'm having a coke zero when I would normally have a snack mid morning and a green tea in the afternoon and then tonnes of water in between!

Yup I'm normally doing the 30 day shred once baby is asleep and then cleaning or ironing to distract myself from wanting food. Most of it is habit and I feel some weird'need' to eat when I think I've had a bad day when infact it's nicer to have a long soak in bath or do my nails or something.

I suppose it's all about training ourselves to eat because we need to eat not because we can come up with lots of 'fake needs' to eat!

Back