Hey girlies!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Well as you all know ive had a hell of a bad few weeks and trying to get back on track and failing miserably - and only having lost a few pounds as well has been pretty crap for me recently.

Well had a chat with Sally my CDC tonight and just completely rambled at her (poor woman) and she was quite understanding and told me I must get back on track and pull myself together - so good stuff from her bless her.

Please girls give me the kick up my butt i need. Ive had a bad few weeks but as of sat all the stress that ive had recently is gone (ie a naughty puppy going back home again), stephen atschool full time and potty trained. Im looking forward to sat big time and until then i have porridge and water too muddle through. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

So please please girls can you please kick me up the backside and slap me about a lot!

Angela1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

kick up butt, coming

4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just think how bad you feel now & how good you feel when you are in the zone on CD..... Get your head in gear & as you already know you won't go far wrong..... 12 weeks to christmas, & you could be well & truely on your way to goal!

Good luck hun. xx

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thanks!!!

Roll on tomorrow and all other restarts dont count! I cant wait till breakfast, i cant wait to get stuck into my porridge!!!

6. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    :whoopass:Kick up butt well and truly sent along with lots of hugs and :vibes:good luck hun XxX :0)

7. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    good for you i love the porridge too keep thinking positive and you will get positive rewards

8. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hey im in the same boat ive not been on the diet for 3 weeks now ,, naughty me :whoopass:so i know how u feel ... its day 1 for me 2morrow but im gonna do it stuff it i thought ive put up a calendar on the fridge and im gonna cross off the days 1 by 1 as i do it..and plan 2 stay on the diet at least till chrimbo then take it from there.. so come on you can do it ..WE CAN DO IT ... if i can you can i am prob the worlds worst 4 will power but i am gonna do it this time ( remind me i said that will u if im naughty:eek:) only kidding come on not long till christmas and u could be 3 stone lighter whooooo xxxx

9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you can do it hun :) xx

10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Morning ladies! ive just had my first porridge and omg ush and still get too eat 2 more of them - head is spinning lol!
    About to grab first pint of the day and looking forward to today, i nipped into tesco last night and got some healthly foods or my kids so im going to make them some good healthy foods so i will be eating healthily and they will be too. Im going to make a sausage cassorole for them and some mash so as lovely as ir will be i will be having some gorgeous herby chicken breast and mushrooms :)

Thanks for the lovely messages and pms i got last night. I dont want to fail and will not fail!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.