Hey girlies!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by saraian24, 2 October 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Well as you all know ive had a hell of a bad few weeks and trying to get back on track and failing miserably - and only having lost a few pounds as well has been pretty crap for me recently.

Well had a chat with Sally my CDC tonight and just completely rambled at her (poor woman) and she was quite understanding and told me I must get back on track and pull myself together - so good stuff from her bless her.

Please girls give me the kick up my butt i need. Ive had a bad few weeks but as of sat all the stress that ive had recently is gone (ie a naughty puppy going back home again), stephen atschool full time and potty trained. Im looking forward to sat big time and until then i have porridge and water too muddle through. :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

So please please girls can you please kick me up the backside and slap me about a lot!
    Angela1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

kick up butt, coming
  4. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just think how bad you feel now & how good you feel when you are in the zone on CD..... Get your head in gear & as you already know you won't go far wrong..... 12 weeks to christmas, & you could be well & truely on your way to goal!

Good luck hun. xx
  5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save

Roll on tomorrow and all other restarts dont count! I cant wait till breakfast, i cant wait to get stuck into my porridge!!!
  6. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Slimming World
    :whoopass:Kick up butt well and truly sent along with lots of hugs and :vibes:good luck hun XxX :0)
  7. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good for you i love the porridge too keep thinking positive and you will get positive rewards
  8. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

hey im in the same boat ive not been on the diet for 3 weeks now ,, naughty me :whoopass:so i know how u feel ... its day 1 for me 2morrow but im gonna do it stuff it i thought ive put up a calendar on the fridge and im gonna cross off the days 1 by 1 as i do it..and plan 2 stay on the diet at least till chrimbo then take it from there.. so come on you can do it ..WE CAN DO IT ... if i can you can i am prob the worlds worst 4 will power but i am gonna do it this time ( remind me i said that will u if im naughty:eek:) only kidding come on not long till christmas and u could be 3 stone lighter whooooo xxxx
  9. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

you can do it hun :) xx
  10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Morning ladies! ive just had my first porridge and omg ush and still get too eat 2 more of them - head is spinning lol!
    About to grab first pint of the day and looking forward to today, i nipped into tesco last night and got some healthly foods or my kids so im going to make them some good healthy foods so i will be eating healthily and they will be too. Im going to make a sausage cassorole for them and some mash so as lovely as ir will be i will be having some gorgeous herby chicken breast and mushrooms :)

Thanks for the lovely messages and pms i got last night. I dont want to fail and will not fail!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.