Hey girls... x

issy22

hey hey, i was a bit of a lurker, and posted a couple of times in the SW forum, but the reason i'm losgin weight is to get fertility treatment, as me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 2 years nearly, and with PCOS its a bum! lol

Lost 2.5lbs this week (just got back from SW weigh in) so that's 9.5lbs lost in 3 weeks! :D so pleased with that result!

Need to lose another 1st 12lbs thou lol.

Hoping to speak regularly with women alike.

Issy x x

Hi hun - Good luck with the weight loss! Is good you have decided to take action and I wish you all the success in the world! x

Hi,
Do you keep a check on your cycles? If you are trying to conceive you know theres kinda a small window each month when this is possible.
Try reading up about it here...
Taking Charge of Your Fertility
It helped me discover a lot of things about myself and my cycles - I have had PCOS a long time now.

Good luck! I was diagnosed with PCOS early last year and we had been trying for a baby for 2 1/2 years. I lose 3 stone and went to seek fertility treatment but before i got any i found out i was pregnant! Hope it happens for you soon!

Hi Issy22,

I am also a sufferer of PCOS and I have tried almost everything and I am now having the bypass tomorrow. Just thought id let you know I found I lost the most weight with a low GI diet this works well with pcos.

Hope this helps and good luck with your weight loss journey.

Natalie

Back