• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey - got to my 100 pound weight loss today, photo added 4/4/07

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Hi,
I can't believe that I have got to my 100 pound weight loss this morning.:)

It feels so good ! I can't believe that I have done it. I thought it was something that other people did but not me ! After a lifetime of failed diets and being seriously obese. I have 24 pound to a reasonable BMI now.

Believe in yourself guys, this is possible, if I can do it anyone can !

LL & CD rock:thankyou: to these diets and their great counsellors !

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yay, way to go Melissa!

That's fantastic!! Well done you :D

I'd give you a clap-hand icon, but I don't have anything quite as flash as that, so a smile is all I can manage!

Mandana x

MissPiggyFi

somebody shrink me
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

WELL DONE!!!:D :D

That is a truly amazing achievement!! You deserve to be so proud of yourself.

Those last 24lbs will be off in no time:)

I really am so so pleased for you, it must be such a great feeling!

Good luck with the last 24lbs!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Congratulations and very well done on reaching your Century!!!

Love Mini xxx

Geri

Gold Member
Wow Mel, that sure is Magic :D :D
Well done :p

and here's a few claps from Mandana seeing as she couldnt find them.. ( just click the 'More' bit where the smilies are to the right of your screen Mandana :) )
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There you go - one for each pound gone, never to be back :p

Wow Mel, that sure is Magic :D :D
Well done :p

and here's a few claps from Mandana seeing as she couldnt find them.. ( just click the 'More' bit where the smilies are to the right of your screen Mandana :) )
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There you go - one for each pound gone, never to be back :p
:thankyou:

Congratulations Melissa! Fabulous in every way! Be very proud!

Take care,

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
:wow:Absolutely fantastic ! :wow:You must be feeling brilliant! :queen:what an inspiration :clap: I applaud you and your achievement :bliss:wahooooooooo :superwoman:

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
that is so inspiring! well done u! how fab are u??? VERY!!!

Happe

escaping the fat
S: 23st5lb C: 19st8.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 40.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(16.06%)
Wow, 100lbs off. Such an inspiration to those of us at the beginning of our journeys.

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments, so many nice things ! :wow:

Love the joint effort on the hand claps Mandana and Geri - excellent :giggle:

Much appreciated everyone, still feel on cloud 9 !:D

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
Well it's nice to be an inspiration :D , so many people on here have been for me !

:thankyou: for all the nice comments and for all the support on this lovely site !

You have made my day, as someone who has just started and have over 100 pounds to lose, your success has made me more determined.

A very big WELL DONE to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 6
Introductions 4
Introductions 2
Junk Basket 19