• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey guys im new to this.

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Hello there Gemski,

I've been doing LL since 24th August last year - it has been a great experience, moving down from size 24 to 12! I am doing Management at the moment and enjoying that too.

I look forward to reading about your experiences!

HIya! I'm also in my 2nd week.. get weighed tomorrow.. great to share this journey together!

How's it going for you? I had a terrible start.. huge carb withdrawals but lost 9lbs in the first 5 days.. (started on the Sun as it had been my son's 4th birthday party)

All going well until I got a bug and it seemed that while i felt sick I actually had more hunger than I would in ketosis.. worried it's wrecked my weight loss this week.. feeling fab though now..almost on a high.. clothes dropping off me already!

Which is your weigh day?

Hey there thanx all for your lovely welcomes, I have only just started my second week today, was weighed last night lost 9lbs was so chuffed it totally encouraged me to keep goin.

I

Do you know I almost feel on a high with it.. my hubby is so impressed he's starting CD tomorrow.. I would too but REALLY want the counselling to work.. SOOOO fed up of losing over 4 stone to just regain and more besides.. this has GOT to be IT!!! Bit cited bout my weigh in tomorow.. will come straight here to tell everyone!

Good i hope you get on ok tomoz. I so agree with you because ive lost that amount in a week im just so excited every day im sure ill get bored though (i hope not)

every diet i done i only ever lost a few pounds them put them straight back on its so disheartening this is sooooo different its amazing.

How are you finding the packs?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A
Junk Basket 0
Weight Loss Diaries 1
Introductions 0
Introductions 0
Lipotrim Forum 3