hey guys need some advice x

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrswindsor2008, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mrswindsor2008

mrswindsor2008 Full Member

Hi all

i was attempting slimming world earlier this year when i found out i was pregnant with our second child after 3 years of trying. Anyways i have suffered several miscarriages and a lot of problems in pregnancy and my partner begged me not to try and loose weight for a while even though i told him SW is safe! anyways i'm now 23 weeks pregnant and have discussed the issue with my GP who has said i should start getting in to the habits of SW again ready for after birth so i just wanted to ask you guys for a list of basics to have in to follow the EE plan xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    I think if you search there is a SW and pregnant thread somewhere-that should help! :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.