Hey guys!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Venus_Blue, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Venus_Blue

Venus_Blue Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(39.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counter 4lyf ;D
    Hi there party people! My name is Beth and I look forward to meeting you guys!
    I was always a big girl, what can I say - I ate my repressed feelings of discomfiture during my school days, I never felt like I fit in, and I never stuck around in more than one school for long enough to make "school" friends.
    I was big. At age 16, I wore a 16-18, by the time I turned 17, I was in an 18-20.
    Going to college when I was 16 was what really turned my life around, I loved my art course, and I made loads of really gorgeous friends, and this gave me the self-confidence to look at my life and attempt some self-improvement - not because I felt the need to impress others, but because for so long my self-esteem had been on the floor.
    I started calorie counting in October 2009 and have managed to lose 3 and a half stone, for awhile I've been feeling as though I had platueaued a bit, and now I'm nearing the other end of my weight loss journey, I thought I'd join a community to help motivate to push through, pick up an exercise routine, and meet my goal weight with similarly minded people!
    My confidence has sky-rocketed, I'm 18 now and wear a size 10-12, and I feel fit and healthy and more capable! (despite my awful ciggies.)
    Hoping to meet friends and exercise buddies, will post pics pretty soon I think (when I get round to it :p)
    Anyway! Sorry about that little life-story there! Looks like a great forum and I look forward to being a part of it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jayleigh

Jayleigh Member

Good luck Hun u done so well already hope u reach your goal xx

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations on your losses. Good luck with the rest.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.