Total Solution Hey guys

kerryann123

Hey everyone ive joined this site as im a stated exante diet on the 01/01/2013 and i have a few questions that i would like to ask . first
a little bit about me i am 21 and this is my first low calorie diet ive struggled my whole life and now is the time where things need to changed im not going to try this diet im am going to suceed in this diet and i am going to do well and i am sooooo determind to be a success story theres just no other option it has to be done . i do have IBS and polosystic overiaries and i no it makes it alot harder to loose weight but i dont care ill just try twice as hard . first question is do people blend the milkshakes using a blender or do they just use a shaker ? also is it ok to smoke on this diet ? also is there anyone out there who is starting on the 01/01/2013 that can go through this journey with me i would love to here from you :)

I really cant wait to change my life forever :)

Hello. Good on you for your attitude - not to try but to succeed :) - and for getting to grips with your weight while you're young.

Lots of people on here far wiser than me, but yes the shakes/soups are much better blended with a stick blender (£5 ish at Argos).

Looking forward to your journey x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi. Just finished day 6, no problems. Did 12 weeks on lighter life in 2009. Lost over 3 stones but put it all back on after an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Kerry. Blender is a definite. I have IBS and haven't had any upset from the products bar from the occasional bit of gas. Smoking like anything is worth while cutting down . I don't think exante company give any advice about smoking so you should be fine :) i have lost in the past with Lighterlife and have lost 10 lbs now in 10 days on exante. They really work!

hey ok thanks for the advice im deffinatly going to buy a blender then . do u add ice to the milkshakes ? has it been easy to stick to the diet ? i no its gunna be hard some days

I find a cocktail shaker works great. It mixes it all up and you can carry it with you. Ice definitely helps, I find the colder the shakes the better, although I'm going to try some of them as hot drinks as it is so cold already, I will enjoy the heat.

I'm also a smoker and find that it can be what you be to take the edge off any food cravings. One task at a time, get rid of the weight and you may find that you don't want to smoke anyway. DON'T try and tackle both things at once.

Good luck x

Back