Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey hey Greenock!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hey Les! I got your text! Blippen idiots!! They really are. i did not want to say anything to jinx it but that is just so how British Gas operates! They are dreadful!

Poor you. :( Did you give them a good piece of your mind? Not that is really helps any but makes ya feel a bit better. Muppets.

Sending you lots of warm thoughts and vibes! Crank up that blanket!!

xx

And thanks for the jeans! They fit perfect! AND - the best part is, I GOT IN TO 18's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to interrupt but WOOOHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO - well done on being an 18!!!!

Good on you BL x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.