• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hey hey

Hey all,

Hope everyone is well ;) I havent been on here in ages lost nearly 3 stone off before christmas and then came off it for chrimbo. Anyway I wanted to get bk on it but have been so sick for weeks and well Im going bk next week. How has everyone been doing??

Lydia xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hey.
i have also been off for a few weeks due to money issues but im due to start back next week and cant wait its been the longest couple of weeks lol but on the up side i have kept it off so happy days. good luck for your restart hun and hope you are now feeling better x x x

Yeye

Silver Member
Hi ladies, although I'm a way off refeed I'm just interested in what ur diet has been like, please could u give me an example of a typical day. Thanx in advance x

Hi ladies, although I'm a way off refeed I'm just interested in what ur diet has been like, please could u give me an example of a typical day. Thanx in advance x

Hi do u mean diet now??

Yeye said:
Look in the refeed section, you will see diarys in there... The good days, the bad days, and thd effects of those on weight loss/gain

Trust me I know pmsl xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CD Weight Loss Diaries 0
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 1
Introductions 3
Introductions 0
Introductions 5