Hey Ho...such as life..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well, most of you will know that it is my first WI at 9am in the morning.

I felt I had a good start to my first week, with no suffering, no real bad headaches, (only a very slight headache for a couple of days), but I normally have them so nothing unusual for me!

I have been really positive, not broken the diet whatsoever, and have drank more than 2 litres of water every day.
    So really I should have a good WI..... however, out of the blinking blue, TOTM came a week early, god knows why, as I never have early periods ever!!!...Must have been the LT...lol, so this has upset me no end, because I am not expecting a very good weight loss to show this week.

On my home scales and on the WII Fit...I haven't lost a single ounce...so I am not expecting a good result in the morning... I do know however, this will be down to TOTM, and will probably be water retention.

But 'hey-ho' such as life...will have to wait to see the results of the following week to get some positivity back in me...!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmalauren8

Emmalauren8 Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(21.28%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim!
    Good luck for tomorrow, im sure ul do fine... i just had my 1st weigh in and had a great loss, even though i didnt feel like id lost any!! So dont feel down, cos ul be feeling fantastic tomorrow... x

4. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

GOOD LUCK for tomorrow, you never know. Most TOTM weight tends to drop off as soon as the dreaded visitor :) arrives anyway, so it might be just in time.
    Either way, you've done fabulously this week and shown such stamina when you were worried you hadn't lost. Whatever the result, good or bad (and I expect it's good), keep going because you are a week closer to your goal and you've been an inspiration to people on here with the matter-of-fact way you've handled your first week.

5. liberty_girl

liberty_girl Peace Love Happiness

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Seriously Denise, so many people here don't weigh themselves between weigh-ins and it might be a good idea to not do it too. I think this is the third post I've read that you've said you've not lost anything and while I understand it must be hard, it also must be really demotivating for you as well. Just a thought. ;) xxxx

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    on the first week on ll i got my totm and lost 8.5lbs and on the third week (last weigh in) i had another totm and lost 5lbs!!
    ull be suprised dont give up hope xxx

7. princess-of-power

princess-of-power this is SPARTA!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.74%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im not supposed to have periods (have a Mirena Coil which stops them) and Ive come on a period this week! LT does play with the hormones, hence the evil PMT Ive been having.

If you've stuck to the diet, you will lose...definately. Dont weigh yourself, maybe you've taken longer to get into ketosis but you will still see a loss and if it is a small loss this week, youll have a bigger loss next week.

Good luck!!!

8. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Honey if you look at my sig, the last time I lost 1 stonne in a week was a day before my TOTM and I still lost all of that !!

Dont panic, whatever happens tomorrow it will be a loss and besides if it is low you know why !!

9. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    good luck with ur WI hun, im sure u will be fine ;)

10. kitten kat

kitten kat Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    sorry, for boring everyone with my worries of my first weigh in tommorrow...:(

thanks for your positive thoughts..:)

11. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    well done on the 5lbs spec with the totm xxx keep up ur hard work xx

12. haniakuja

haniakuja Full Member

DONT GIVE UP!TOMT will go away and you will be suprised with your results! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.