• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hey im a third of the way there x

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey everyone i not been on for a while but i been plodding on and i i now a third of the way there yipee, i see ther are lots of newbies on to in there first week.... hiya hope you all well x

well i 20lb down got 40 to go bring it on!!!
I hope eveyone is good, x x

I also took the plunge and tried to put some pics up ( aaarrgghh!!!) I put up and inspirational one of me when i was more comfy in a size 10 and one where i seen myself and cried so..... please dont laugh at me x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Hi ya
well done you!!! just tried looking at your pics tho and i can't find em hunni xxx

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
hey claire just keep going it can get quite hard but you just gotta remeber its a mind set and nothing is gonna stop you now, you are doing it waheyy!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
hi nic that should be them now i used my inspiration in my avatar x
Thats them cool thinspiration pics....do you have any part way there? you should be at your goal in no time the amount you have lost!!!

Pink starz

Sexy abs....sooon !
nah i trying to stay away from the camera just now, i have went from size 18 jeans to a 14 so feeling quite groovy and my bf is loving it!!! but want to get to a 12 before i get some pics taken.

My sis is getting married in aug and i want to be a size 8 in my dress hee hee, it has been 10yrs since i been an 8 but feel it is achieveable once again x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
It wil be such a good feeling for you, size 8 here we come!!!

Well Done!

You can do it!

Well done Starz and nice to see ya back pet xx

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Yeah good to hear you are doing soooo well!

Hi hun glad youre doing well and welcome back xx