Hey...Im back and this time it's for real !!!!

:) Hello my fellow Lipotrims, after almost 2 months of failure I am re-determined to GIVE IT MY ALL!!!!
Better luck second time round and I hope I have the support of you all in the fight against the pounds.....

As a student I am a bit skint so I wanted to know whether i could have only 2 instead of 3 shakes a day, to make it last longer????

Have a lovley evening people,
let us win the battle ONCE and for all :D

yours
f-n-m

Hi FNM, this is only my first week on TFR (well 8 days really) and i have my first weigh in tomorrow afternoon :) i can't really help you out with much about this plan but theres plenty of good men and women on this forum with tips :)

Wish you all the best in your journey :)

fat-no-more said:
:) Hello my fellow Lipotrims, after almost 2 months of failure I am re-determined to GIVE IT MY ALL!!!!
Better luck second time round and I hope I have the support of you all in the fight against the pounds.....

As a student I am a bit skint so I wanted to know whether i could have only 2 instead of 3 shakes a day, to make it last longer????

Have a lovley evening people,
let us win the battle ONCE and for all :D

yours
f-n-m

Hi F-n-m,

I would say you would be starving if you only had two and you wouldnt get your full nutritents either. I got a percentage off mine by doing it through the gp instead of paying £36 i pay £28. He writes me out a perscription for it and i go to the chemist to pick it up but get weighed with the doc every week. My first weighin will be this saturday. Good luck

Hi, u must have 3 shakes daily, it is nutritionally balanced! Good luck x

Hiya krazychic, thats very clever. I will see with my GP whether will allow that, seeing as he doesnt even likes the fact that im using a tfr to lose a few pounds.

Thanks

Heya FnM, I'm a student too and Lipotrim is even more expensive here in Ireland! I just think of it as, if I'm buying this then Im not spending anything on groceries, so it evens out. You definitely could not just do two shakes a day, I think that'd be dangerous to your health.

Back