Hey I'm back

Posted in the Intro thread about my story, but in summary, I was on here before, started aat over 20stone 3 pound got down to 18 stone, put a stone back on now I want to get to under 17 stone, I felt great the first time round, second time I tried the shakes I was demotivated, couldn't handle it, but now I'm determined to do it like I did the first time, with the help of all you lovely people.

So I started the day after christmas, haven't felt too bad although today has been the worst on my body. Been doing some walking on the treadmill and taking the dog out to help also. Hope I can lose a good 6-8 pounds in this first week or I'll become very demotivated. :(

Keep up the good work :)

Nice to see one reply.

So I lost 9 pounds in my first week, 2 days into my second week and I've lost 2 pounds bringing my total to 11.

Stayed the same weight this morning as I was yesterday which put me on a little downer and almost didn't take my morning shake, but I took it considering I've lost almost a stone and I'm determine to continue.

Hello, well done on an 11lb loss in 9 days!!! Shows you the diet works! I'm on day 2 after trying and failing so many times at vlcds I have achieved goal once... Went from 13st 5lbs to 8st 10lbs in 17weeks!!! I'm a daily weigher and find it difficult to remain positive when you get a sts or even a gain when your 100%. When I done it before I once had 0.2lb gain even though I hadn't deviated at all... I remained with the programme and lost 5lbs the next week.... When I was close to target. I'm back as I did not learn how to eat properly... This time I'm going to remain daily weighing forever. At least then I can fix anything before it becomes a major problem..

Now just to listen to my own advice lol.

Have a great day, I look forward to reading your progress xxx

Hello, well done on an 11lb loss in 9 days!!! Shows you the diet works! I'm on day 2 after trying and failing so many times at vlcds I have achieved goal once... Went from 13st 5lbs to 8st 10lbs in 17weeks!!! I'm a daily weigher and find it difficult to remain positive when you get a sts or even a gain when your 100%. When I done it before I once had 0.2lb gain even though I hadn't deviated at all... I remained with the programme and lost 5lbs the next week.... When I was close to target. I'm back as I did not learn how to eat properly... This time I'm going to remain daily weighing forever. At least then I can fix anything before it becomes a major problem..

Now just to listen to my own advice lol.

Have a great day, I look forward to reading your progress xxx

Thanks for the reply :)

Yeah I'm a daily weigher and I wish I could stop doing it, it depresses me when I see I've stayed the same, just need to cut it out and keep it to weekly weigh ins!

I must say you look fantastic in your photo, well done on your loss also.

I started Exante earlier this year at 20st 4lbs, lost 2st 4lbs but went back up to 19st 6lbs, currently at 18st 9lbs and looking to eventually in the long run get in to the 16s, I'm realistic, I'm a big boned, big build tall lad and will never be stick thin so 16 for me will be about right.

I'm from near Cumbria as it happens haha :)

Thanks, that pic is now a goal lol. I'm currently 12st 13 that pic was around 11st I think... At my very heaviest I was 16st 0.5lbs, thinnest 8st 6lbs.

Got married in march at 11st 6 and moved from Edinburgh to Workington due to hubby's job in may and have gained ever since.... 2013 will be my year.

Your doing absolutely fantastic! Xxx

Thanks, that pic is now a goal lol. I'm currently 12st 13 that pic was around 11st I think... At my very heaviest I was 16st 0.5lbs, thinnest 8st 6lbs.

Got married in march at 11st 6 and moved from Edinburgh to Workington due to hubby's job in may and have gained ever since.... 2013 will be my year.

Your doing absolutely fantastic! Xxx

You've done it once I have every faith you'll do it again, thank you for your kind comments :)

Maybe we could become diet buddies haha.

We're all diet buddies on here, It feels great to have my head in the zone. Now it's just the body to follow lol xx

We're all diet buddies on here, It feels great to have my head in the zone. Now it's just the body to follow lol xx

I've only had 2 people reply, I feel all alone haha.

You'll do it, just try and keep focused :) If you ever have a bad day look at old photos of yourself, then look at the photo at your best.

Think it's coz there's so many new starts that within 20 mins your post is not on page 1, if you post a diary in the Exante diaries section you'll have a lot more responses... I know a lot of them tend to read the diaries for support. I'm in there, " my wee daily weigh in thread" dunno how to post a link... Thats where the most people are reading and posting xx

Think it's coz there's so many new starts that within 20 mins your post is not on page 1, if you post a diary in the Exante diaries section you'll have a lot more responses... I know a lot of them tend to read the diaries for support. I'm in there, " my wee daily weigh in thread" dunno how to post a link... Thats where the most people are reading and posting xx

I'll check that out and view it daily :)

HI SpiceyPopadom... I love that nick name haha!! You are doing great I have just been reading your post. I am about to start either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on when my packs arrive. I have a bit more weight to lose than you. Good luck :) xxx

How are you getting on? x

Sorry, I've been using the diary section more.

Well today is the start of my 3rd week, first week I lost 9, week just gone I've lost 7 :) so 1st 1lbs alltogether :)

wow well done you have done fantastic hun xxx

Brilliant, keep it up! :) x

Back