• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey! I'm new! :D

S: 9st3.0lb C: 9st0lb G: 7st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 0st3lb(2.33%)
Hey everybody!! I'm new :D I've been doing Slimming world this week and lost 3lb so far!! I'm not really new to the diet as I've been on and off it but I have four weddings to go to this year so I'm determined and back on it!! Lol I was wondering if anybody has many tips that have worked well for you? Thanks so much!! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st8lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 9st5lb Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.1%)
Hi!! Welcome!!
Yay, well done!!
My top tip would be to find a way to stay motivated.. whether it's a countdown to the weddings, hanging up the dress you need to fit into, colouring in something as you lose weight or "pounds to lose/pounds lost" jars. Things like that keep me focussed :)

Hey im also new im joining slimming world this week with my friend, Looking at posts ect here im so happy to see everyone is so helpful and supportive :D

Hi!! Welcome!!
Yay, well done!!
My top tip would be to find a way to stay motivated.. whether it's a countdown to the weddings, hanging up the dress you need to fit into, colouring in something as you lose weight or "pounds to lose/pounds lost" jars. Things like that keep me focussed :)
Thank you so much for the advice!! :D how many syns do you have daily? :)

Hey im also new im joining slimming world this week with my friend, Looking at posts ect here im so happy to see everyone is so helpful and supportive :D
I know!! I noticed that too! Its so nice! :D Good luck! :D

itsGCbaby

Silver Member
S: 26st8lb C: 26st4lb G: 21st8lb BMI: 54.3 Loss: 0st4lb(1.08%)
Welcome to the SW family!! :) And good luck with the weight loss!

S: 12st8lb C: 11st9.5lb G: 9st5lb Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.1%)
Thank you so much for the advice!! :D how many syns do you have daily? :)
No problem! I have the full 15. I try and have syn free meals then syn some snacks through the day, so when my colleagues have a biscuit, I can have one too and I don't feel like I'm missing out(even though my biscuit will be lower in syn) I plan my syns before I start the day too.. so I don't have to keep track through the day! Once my bag of goodies is gone then that's it.

No problem! I have the full 15. I try and have syn free meals then syn some snacks through the day, so when my colleagues have a biscuit, I can have one too and I don't feel like I'm missing out(even though my biscuit will be lower in syn) I plan my syns before I start the day too.. so I don't have to keep track through the day! Once my bag of goodies is gone then that's it.
That's like me! I do the same :D I also try and snack more on fruit but sometimes its just nice to have a biscuit instead lol :p

S: 14st4.5lb C: 14st0lb G: 10st7.0lb Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.24%)
Hello! I'm joining slimming world tonight, was trying to do it from home but decided the groups would be easier for me. Super nervous!

S: 13st7lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 2st5lb(17.46%)
Good luck with your weight-loss journey.
I am also just starting out but I have been here before. There's always loads of tips to help you along the way, so I am sure you'll do great :)

G: 12st0lb
Hi Everyone, I'm new too!! Started doing it on my own from home on 3rd Jan and I lost 7lb in my first week. That's my current motivation to keep me going. Good luck all :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 0
Slimming World 5
Lipotrim Forum 21
Exante 3
Calorie Counting 6