Hey :) I'm new to this....

SianLeighan

Hey Everyone,

So I'm new to joining a forum of any sort, but haven't had much luck with weight loss in the past and thought if I had other peoples experiences and advice it might help motivate me.

I put on 4st in the past 2 years and have had enough of being overweight. I've tried weight watchers but didn't get on with that and started Tesco's Ultra Slim yesterday.

Would be nice to speak to people who've had success with this or slimfast and can hopefully help me stay on track.

Sian :)

Welcome to the forum Sian, is the Tescos diet the one where they send you recipes or the one where they deliver meals to you? It's amazing how 4 or 5 stone can just all of a sudden appear :( but this forum will help you out as much as they can.
keep us informed of how your doing :)

Welcome to the forum Sian, is the Tescos diet the one where they send you recipes or the one where they deliver meals to you? It's amazing how 4 or 5 stone can just all of a sudden appear :( but this forum will help you out as much as they can.
keep us informed of how your doing :)

I'm doing the Tesco's Ultra Slim, it's the Tesco's version of Slimfast (its cheaper :p)

You're doing really well already! I've just started a post in the diaries section.

http://www.minimins.com/weight-loss-diary/310559-diary-boredom-eater-my-story.html

xx

Back