Hey, I'm new!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by **Nikki21**, 9 July 2008 Social URL.

1. **Nikki21**

**Nikki21** Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Everyone. I started the ss on Monday and so far I have lost 7 pounds. I am going on holiday to Faliraki with a friend in August and want to look slim!! I'm was 14 stone 6 when I started and want be in the 12 stones when I go. I'm probably going to put weight on when I'm on holiday, but planning to get back on when I come home and be ideally 10 stone 5ish by Christmas
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Well done nikki, great start , bet you will have a fab holiday hun.xx
    keep up the good work.x

4. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Excellent stuff Nikki, well done!!
    This diet can be tough at times but you seem to know what you want. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous by the time your holiday comes around :D

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to mini's. Best of luck with cd, how are you finding it so far? Keep thinking about your hoilday. the weight will be falling of you in no time

becky x

6. **Nikki21**

**Nikki21** Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm finding it ok so far, I've been trying to drink as much coffee as normal as on Mon i had a thumping headache when i finished work. I've been using some of the choc tetra like milk! didn't think I would like the tatse but i am addicted now!

7. **Nikki21**

**Nikki21** Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just a quick question if anyone can help, how do I put a picture under my username etc...

Thanks
    xxxx

8. abz

abz Gold Member

hi. welcome and good luck hon. i think you have to post 50 times to edit your picture but not sure. get on the word association thread :)

abz xx

9. 24772433

24772433 Lindsey

Well done Nikki I start tomorrow I go to Crete in July and ideally want to loss 3 stone, My consultant said not to worry if put on weight on holiday, chances are your be able to lose what you put on within a couple of weeks. Good luck with your journey.

10. Rach_25

Rach_25 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5.6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Nikki hun :) good luck on your weight loss. xx

11. KazzaB

KazzaB Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome Chica! Well done on your loss so far and best of luck for your journey! You will look fab on holiday! :):eek::flirt2:

12. successismyonlyoption

successismyonlyoption Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well done on your loss fingers crossed I can do aswell (from another Nikki) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.