1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

hey im Sam

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by McBreadle, 11 May 2014 Social URL.

1. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

hiya, my name is Sam and im doing Slimming World!! been on it for a couple of weeks now but I have done it before and lost 3 stone!! I had to leave because of health problems!! I was really struggling with my health and losing weight at the same time so I took a break but im back on it now!!

my username, McBreadle, came from a character I created in some fanfiction I've written and I liked it so much that I use it as my username on the internet!! plus it's a name that never really gets used except for when I use it, which is a bonus as I hate trying to think of other names when I can't use my original idea!! lol!!

anyway, hope to see some of you around and hope to make some good friends!!!

luv
    sam
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

oh yeah and im a baker with my own cake business, which doesn't help with my weight loss!! lmao!!

luv
    sam
    x

4. littleblackcloudxo

littleblackcloudxo Well-Known Member

Hey Sam, welcome to the forum. I too am doing SW! What type of fan fiction do you write? :) Ooh cakes, that would be my downfall! x

5. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

the main fan fiction I do is CSI Miami!! I have done CSI Miami crossed over with other things like X-Men, that was an epic story!!! I have also done CSI Miami where there are vampires, werewolves and archangels!!! I have also done some Halloween and Christmas specials!!! I do also write normal fiction!!

luv
    sam
    x

6. diviajar

diviajar Well-Known Member

That sounds fun! l love writing.

Good luck with the weightloss!