hey im Sam

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by McBreadle, 11 May 2014 Social URL.

1. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.97%)
    hiya, my name is Sam and im doing Slimming World!! been on it for a couple of weeks now but I have done it before and lost 3 stone!! I had to leave because of health problems!! I was really struggling with my health and losing weight at the same time so I took a break but im back on it now!!

my username, McBreadle, came from a character I created in some fanfiction I've written and I liked it so much that I use it as my username on the internet!! plus it's a name that never really gets used except for when I use it, which is a bonus as I hate trying to think of other names when I can't use my original idea!! lol!!

anyway, hope to see some of you around and hope to make some good friends!!!

luv
    sam
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.97%)
    oh yeah and im a baker with my own cake business, which doesn't help with my weight loss!! lmao!!

luv
    sam
    x

4. littleblackcloudxo

littleblackcloudxo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Sam, welcome to the forum. I too am doing SW! What type of fan fiction do you write? :) Ooh cakes, that would be my downfall! x

5. McBreadle

McBreadle New Member

Start Weight:
    14st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.97%)
    the main fan fiction I do is CSI Miami!! I have done CSI Miami crossed over with other things like X-Men, that was an epic story!!! I have also done CSI Miami where there are vampires, werewolves and archangels!!! I have also done some Halloween and Christmas specials!!! I do also write normal fiction!!

luv
    sam
    x

6. diviajar

diviajar Full Member

Start Weight:
    68.3kg
    Current Weight:
    67.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    62kg
    Lost(%):
    0st2.2lb(1.46%)
    Diet:
    Avoiding overeating and grooming my metabolism
    That sounds fun! l love writing.

Good luck with the weightloss!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.