Hey its saturday X lets do it hour by hour X

Jot

jo'stime
Morning all,

Hope you have all had a good week, i have been lurking but i haven't posted much.

I had a big dissappointment at my weighin last monday when my cdc reported a 4lb gain.

God i was in that mindset of shall i continue or do the something else!!!!
But i came home and went up to the next plann 1200 and i weighed myself yesterday and i have lost 6lb. Boy am i glad i did not go off the rails, but i think drinking my water has also made a difference this week.

Have a lovely saturday all.

Morning Jot

Well done you for sticking with it and moving up the plans, as I recall I loved the 1200 plan, good luck with it!

I'm off to the brum meet today, heading off early as I am meeting up with an old work colleague from my Birmingham days.

Hope everyone has a good weekend will catch up tomorrow.

Gxxx

Morning Jot, sorry to hear about your 4lb gain. Not been around for a few days, was this an expected gain? Glad you have stuck to it, and hopefully that 6lb loss will be even bigger at your next wi! Have a great day!!

Morning Jot

Well done you for sticking with it and moving up the plans, as I recall I loved the 1200 plan, good luck with it!

I'm off to the brum meet today, heading off early as I am meeting up with an old work colleague from my Birmingham days.

Hope everyone has a good weekend will catch up tomorrow.

Gxxx

Morning! Have a lovely day today. Your pics just get better and better!!

Morning all!
Im up and out early to go pick the rest of my packs up from CDC then go a browse about the shops for holiday stuff!
Not that i'l be buying anything mind until im at least a stone lighter!
Porgeous hope u have a fab day at the meet, let us know how it goes!
Jot sorry to hear about ur gain but 6lbs already is fab!
My aim today is to up my water as only managed 3l yest. Most days i do 4.5 but im trying to do 5.5 as have totm.
Good luck to all who hav weigh ins and hope every1 has a fab day with no cheating!!
mwah x

Morning all! Hubby's 30th today, so need to continue tidying up, then have food to prepare! But first I must shower :)

Have a good day all

S xx

Morning gang.

Came back from Blackpool yesterday, got mountains of washing to do then it will be the dreaded ironing to do so will be busy all weekend.

SS'd the whole time I was awaybut didn't drink as much water as I should have so gonna be glugging loads this weekend. Got my weigh in on tuesday instead of Monday as my CDC is in New York (lucky thing).

Have a good day everyone and enjoy Brum Georgie.

Morning all

Need to keep busy at the mo just want to eat anything will do arrrrr totm must be coming .I found it easier when I was on ss but going up the plans just make me think it ok to eat a little .Well got big whip mr talkative demon and will use it so p*ss off .

Got all day on my own so think today is going to be a real test but I need to get to my goal and nothing is going to get in my way .

Will be back later for more rants seems to help when I get it out lol have a good one all hope meet goes great and any WI S are mega xxx

Hi everyone how are you all doing! Im still in bed with the laptop catching up on posts, stayed shamefully away yesterday :(
Today feels different though, something has changed. I had all my "skinny friends round last night and I envy each and every one of them. Surely my time must come soon?!
Have a good one peeps xxx

Morning all.
Well the sun is shining here today, amazing what a diff it makes to your mood.
After not losing anything all week, I weighed myself this morning and it's showing 3lb loss, official WI isn't until Monday but it's certainly given me a wee lift.
Had a busy week so hoping to have a quiet weekend.
Hope everyone has a fab day today and good luck to those with WI's.:)

Morning everyone

Have a great time in Brum Georgie, wish I could have made it. Hopefully the next one.

Day2 for me Yesterday as good although should have done better on the water. Will make up for it today.

Have a good one

HM

Well im off to do some cleaning coz if i sit on this laptop any longer i will get nothing done!!
hope ur all having a good day!
xx

Back