Green Days Hey! Just joined Slimming World Online!

CURVYlicious

Hi everyone! Just joined SW online membership! Im 25 f frm herts x young mum of 2 little ones! :) i have decided to start my febuary off with the mindset that this is a lifestyle change! No short cuts! I have all in all 4st and a bit to lose to get down to a nice size 12 to 14. I am doing the Green days bt will occasionally mix in EE days too! :) Hope your all well, would love to hear how much you have all lost and in how long? :) and how you were with excercise x give me a idea :)
I am now no longer putting pressure on myself to lose weight in a certain ammount of time as i realised im not getting anywhere with that!! Its slow and steady and lifestyle change :)

So guys a big HELLO! :* Waves*

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Welcome to SW! I'm sure you will do great and love it as much as I do :)

:bighug:

Your stats are are/were similar to mine. I love SW as it's just so ridiculously obvious! Good luck xx

Thank You Guys soooo much :-* Big Hugs! X i am looking foward to my journey :)

I have just joined too - 2 weeks in now and 5.5lbs down. The one thing confusing me so far is the mention of switching to red/green in the future. Are we supposed to do that or do we continue whilst the weight is coming off?

I have just joined too - 2 weeks in now and 5.5lbs down. The one thing confusing me so far is the mention of switching to red/green in the future. Are we supposed to do that or do we continue whilst the weight is coming off?

Hiya!
You can do whatever plan you wish to do aslong as it suits you ans your happy x I am on Green days and happy with that! :) x

Hiya!
You can do whatever plan you wish to do aslong as it suits you ans your happy x I am on Green days and happy with that! :) x

What is the difference then? Do you do all green, all red or every other day - very confused ;-)

What is the difference then? Do you do all green, all red or every other day - very confused ;-)

You can mix and match you can do mixture of green red or extra easy. The difference is green is basically more veggie plan and 2 Healthy extra A and B. Original is more meat and less carbs and 1 He A and He B and EE is bit of both but with lots of superfree veggies to go on your plate - with the 1 HE A and HE B.. :) Have a look through the books or ask your consultant too if your really struggling to understand it but this place is great for support . It took me ages personally to really understand it i still panic sometimes a little lol x

You can mix and match you can do mixture of green red or extra easy. The difference is green is basically more veggie plan and 2 Healthy extra A and B. Original is more meat and less carbs and 1 He A and He B and EE is bit of both but with lots of superfree veggies to go on your plate - with the 1 HE A and HE B.. :) Have a look through the books or ask your consultant too if your really struggling to understand it but this place is great for support . It took me ages personally to really understand it i still panic sometimes a little lol x

Ah I see, so if I went green for a day then in effect I could have more cheese as 2 of the healthy options? That maybe good as most of my meat free dishes have too much cheese. Am doing it online so no consultant as my oh travels too much. Thank you for your help x

Just a quick correction - if you don't mind .. You can have 2 HEa and 2 HEb on the Original (red) day .

This is very helpful. Thank you. I am also new and veggie!

Ah I see, so if I went green for a day then in effect I could have more cheese as 2 of the healthy options? That maybe good as most of my meat free dishes have too much cheese. Am doing it online so no consultant as my oh travels too much. Thank you for your help x

Yes hun thats right x 2 He A could be your cheese. If you find your using alot of cheese maybe go for reduced fat cheddar cheese then you get more ammount for it too ! :) oh lovely im doing it online toooo! :)

Yes hun thats right x 2 He A could be your cheese. If you find your using alot of cheese maybe go for reduced fat cheddar cheese then you get more ammount for it too ! :) oh lovely im doing it online toooo! :) Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:)

Back