Hey... Just ordered packs!! *waves*

leedsforever

Silver Member
Hi guys

after many failed attempts with exante (although not disastrous- but not getting where I want to be) I decided I needed a new focus. Something a bit different to keep me motivated. I came across slim & save . Need all the support I can get :)

I start on sunday , wont get packs till friday anyway then saturday is month end at work. (office full of goodies and temptations) So sunday is the best time.

I have ordered a mixture based on reviews on here and went straight for 28 day one (considering this is the maximum time I have to get to goal anyway)

Here is me now... hoping for a 14lb - 21lb weight loss and finally dare wear that dredded bikini I thought I would never ever wear again.

Day 8.JPG

You will get to goal in no time i'm sure! I also went straight in and ordered 28 days worth. although I'll no doubt be at this diet a lot longer than you ;) Good luck xx

You will get to goal in no time i'm sure! I also went straight in and ordered 28 days worth. although I'll no doubt be at this diet a lot longer than you ;) Good luck xx

You will get there hun, I was 17 stone once ;) Im following your diary anyways so Il make sure you do lol xx

Hi Leesdforever, You've done so good getting to the weight you are now, I've just started so its nice to see people almost at the end of the journey. the packs are really tasty, you'll be in that bikini by august, rocking your new figure.
best of luck
leaih

Hi Leesdforever, You've done so good getting to the weight you are now, I've just started so its nice to see people almost at the end of the journey. the packs are really tasty, you'll be in that bikini by august, rocking your new figure.
best of luck
leaih

thankyou very much xx

Hello i what time limit are you wanting to lose your weight by? Ive been looking at SS tonight! Good luck

Welcome hunny your lookin amazing already!! Good luck Xx

My holiday is 1st of August so I've also ordered a months worth which I think will arrive Saturday too. I want to lose 14lbs -18lbs at the least, after several failed attempts. I can't wear my bikini as I am today!!

We'll spur each other on!

jess33 said:
My holiday is 1st of August so I've also ordered a months worth which I think will arrive Saturday too. I want to lose 14lbs -18lbs at the least, after several failed attempts. I can't wear my bikini as I am today!!

Me too! I am continuing this until my holiday on 1st August. I think I have enough to keep me going until then, but I may do an order so I have stuff to come back to!
That makes it 4 and a bit weeks so you could lose 14lbs plus by then!

I am hooding to lose nearly 1 1/2 stone by then but that will be a miracle for me as I am a slow loser..

good luck!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You look great already! You'll get to goal in no time! Holiday is really a great motivation to stick to a diet! Good luck hunny!

most definetly... do you have a diary. I started today, I am super positive :)

I too have just ordered the slim&save so hopefully I'll get 14lb off by the end of the month. I'm looking forward to receiving all the sample shakes/bars and can't wait to see the scales smiling for once good luck x x

Back