• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hey Lighterlifers

Some of you may now me, some of you may not i did lighterlife but had to quit through financial reasons. I now have quite a bit of work coming on and im gonna jump back on. My husband just left me recently:cry: and i want to feel good about myself, luckily i have not put all my weight back on but i still need to lose, im not eating much either so will do me good good luck girls n guys

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Morticia

Happy in my own skin
Hi Lynn, welcome back and good luck with this part of your journey...:)

Thankyou, good luck it is a very good weightloss programme and very fast ;) stick to it you will be fine xxxx

Good to see you again Lynn sorry to hear about mr lynn hope you are doing ok & all goes well

aww thx, im finding it really hard he only left last monday ;(

Welcome back! My husband left me too...aren't men lovely! (sorry to any lovely kind men lurking, we know you exist...somewhere!)

Good luck on your journey - and well done on the 30lbs you've already lost.

If you find it too hard post-break up, feel free to PM me. Breaking up is tough, especially such early days. I know I really benefited from the support of friends. Good luck x

Wow Pete look at you, well done you have done soo well (fitty)hehe.xx

Hi Lynn :) Welcome back!

Lynn, I am really shocked about Mr. Lynn - I am so sorry to hear this :( You never ever let on that this might be an eventuality,in fact, you two seemed really well suited for each other, doing LL together, etc. I am just really sorry to hear this news.

All good luck to you - you know this will work. And you will have lots of support here.

Good luck hon.

xx

Thank you blonde logic , im shocked too because he told me he loves me but not in love with me and has been feeling that way for 1 year when i think he is lieing its since he had his job as a taxi driver meanign he is probably seeing someone else but he wont tell me that!!!

Hello Lynn,
Sorry to hear your husband has gone. I remember you supporting him when he lost his job didn't you? From what you said i always thought you seemed so well suited.
Maybe you'll be better off without him in the long run.
Welcome back to Minimins xx

hi there
welcome back - and good luck
sorry to hear about your break up
daisy x

Well this is a shock for me too , im devasted i never had a clue this was going to happen. Maybe one day he will explain what went wrong he didnt even try to mend our marriage that had supposedly gone wrong

Lynn, do you think it has to do with his losing all his weight - and maybe it went ot his head a bit? I don;t mean that in a bad way - but its just sounding like a very sudden and unexpected thing for you. Maybe in time he will open up and tell you more the reasons why.

No it wasnt the weight..he gained some of his back, but he said its been over a year he lost feeling for me, but i dont believe that its only been showing since july time

Hey well my husband told me that he is trying to get with his ex so he can see his kids..lol and probably been seeing her for a long time. Although i am devasted i feel now i can get on with my life and i will never ever take him back the way he has hurt me. All the things he told me about her and now he wants her back :(