Hey lovely ladies!!

Dannii**

Hiya girls.... newbie here!! :D

My name's Danielle, I'm 27 and from Crosby in Liverpool. I have one little girl called Grace and a partner of almost 7 years, Rob.

I am so glad to have found a site like this, it seems great with everything every dieter needs! I started SW about 6 months ago after seeing holiday pics of myself not looking great so decided to do something about it. I lost 2 stone, moved house and it all slightly went out the window. I've put half a stone bk on so joined again on Monday and already craving sweetness!!!! haha

Hope you're all ok and look forward to chatting to some of you.

xxxx

Hi Danni,

I joined MiniMins yesterday too and Slimming world in October. I've been completely engrossed in the slimming world threads all evening! As for the sweetness cravings, I'm just making a very yummy sweet rice pudding! Syn free using my milk from my HEXA. Good luck.
Becs

Becs35 said:
Hi Danni,

I joined MiniMins yesterday too and Slimming world in October. I've been completely engrossed in the slimming world threads all evening! As for the sweetness cravings, I'm just making a very yummy sweet rice pudding! Syn free using my milk from my HEXA. Good luck.
Becs

Hi becs I'm on slimming world too I see ur making rice pudding that sounds fab I'm struggling with the need for something sweet to eat after dinner how do I make it I'd be very grateful if u could tell me. All I've been doing for a treat is crumbling alpine light bars in muller lights yum.

Hi Littlestar,

The recipe is on slimming world website but says 8 syns per serving. When I spoke to our group leader I asked if this is because of the honey in the recipe and also the milk, she said it was so if I use the milk as HEXA and ommit the honey it will be syn free. For a single portion I use 1 1/2 oz of pudding rice (short grain rice) and put in a saucepan with 210ml of semi skimmed milk and 60 ml of water. Simmer on the hob for about 20-30 minutes. It seems to vary so just keep checking and stirring it every now and then. When the liquid has all be absorbed stir in a couple of tablespoons or less sweetner to taste.

Heya hun..welcome to minmins you've had some good weight loss so far.. good luck xxxx :)

Becs35 said:
Hi Littlestar,

The recipe is on slimming world website but says 8 syns per serving. When I spoke to our group leader I asked if this is because of the honey in the recipe and also the milk, she said it was so if I use the milk as HEXA and ommit the honey it will be syn free. For a single portion I use 1 1/2 oz of pudding rice (short grain rice) and put in a saucepan with 210ml of semi skimmed milk and 60 ml of water. Simmer on the hob for about 20-30 minutes. It seems to vary so just keep checking and stirring it every now and then. When the liquid has all be absorbed stir in a couple of tablespoons or less sweetner to taste.

Hi thanks for letting me know im very grateful for ur reply. will be looking forward to making and eating this very soon. Good luck with SW

Back