Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hey minimins community

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Megameggs, 4 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Megameggs

Megameggs New Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    N/A
    Hi..
    My name is Meggs, im 18 years old (almost 19) and i wnat to change my life before its to late (its never to late!) I figure the sooner i start, the sooner im going to love myself!

My aim is to lose 70 - 90 lbs by the end of the year ( an average of 10lbs per month )

my family isnt very heath concious, and dont seem to see the need to be ( they are all very thin ) So i need another support system outside of my family ( as they think nothings wrong with me, and im fine how i am... WRONG! )

I've never attempted to change my life untill now, and i think i'll need alot of guideance, support and help and after looking at some of the posts on here i decided i would like to start here :)

I plan on doing this by eating/prepairing my own healthy meals and increasing my daily activity by alot ( i dont do much as it is right now )

I've been dealing with a weight issue since i was very young ( around 11 i started to gain alot more weight than my 4 sisters )
    And its finally time to make the changes i want to see!

i dont really know exactly how to go about it, but baby steps is all i can do i supose!

Last edited: 4 May 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ria.

Ria. Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(23.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    My Own
    Hiya hun, welcome to the site!

Very helpful community here, ive recently joined too.

What sort of exercise will you be doing? (gym/cycling etc), if you need any support feel free to give me a pm :)

Ria xx

4. Megameggs

Megameggs New Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    N/A
    Thanks!

Im going to be (trying) going to the gym 3 -4 times a week
    biking when i can
    and not far from my house is a set of stairs that lead all the way up our mountain, its quite a feat for workout begginers thats for sure, so im going to try and do the stairs 3 -5 times a week ... i've got to get to a certain amount of posts for PMs right ? ( i havent entierly figured out how to navigate this site yet lol ) But thanks so much! im sure i'll need all the help i can get! i wish SOMEONE in my family had the same problem as me, at least then i would have a buddy to do this with !

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
  6. Ria.

Ria. Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(23.05%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    My Own
    Yeah i think you have to have 20 posts! but id say start a diary ive found that really helpful! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.