hey old friends

natalieann

Silver Member
nats here, ive been here all along lol, just reading but not commenting, ive been struggling to get back on and didnt want to bore everyone as usual lol with my moaning, anyway im on day 1 today, been 100 percent, feeling a bit ill, headache, flu like symptooms, but doing ok in general, just wanted to say hi to you newbies and oldies like myself:D

Welcome back pet, good luck with it u can do it to get the last bit off.

I start refeed tomorrow but will be staying around keeping my eye on everyone and giving any support I can.

:) x

hey hunni well done and how are you, out of the 3 stone i lost ive gained 1 n half back, gutted but my own fault, ive taken a major step back

Am good yeah, looking forward to eating again but a little scared too.

At least u aren't back at square one n u know u can do it, jus remember there are loads of people here for support when needed x

Am good yeah, looking forward to eating again but a little scared too.

At least u aren't back at square one n u know u can do it, jus remember there are loads of people here for support when needed x

i was very scared when i started eating again, it also felt very funny to swallow too like it hurt my throat

and yes i know im not back there but i feel it lol

Hello Nats! You got me to whip you ass into shape if you stall :D

Welcome back Natalie.

thanks guys, day 2 andalready lost 2,5lbs

Hiya Natalie Ann

You were on last year when I was. Welcome back pet. At the time I left last time you were dating a guy you had met on a local website. Are you still with him?

Hiya Natalie Ann

You were on last year when I was. Welcome back pet. At the time I left last time you were dating a guy you had met on a local website. Are you still with him?

hey hunny, yeah i was, how are, you? and yes im stil with him, almost 8 months now, i blame him lol for taking me for meals:D

love him to pieces and still worry every day its too good to be true:sigh:

on another good note ive lost 5lbs since monday:p

hey hunny, yeah i was, how are, you? and yes im stil with him, almost 8 months now, i blame him lol for taking me for meals:D

love him to pieces and still worry every day its too good to be true:sigh:

on another good note ive lost 5lbs since monday:p

thats great Natalie. I remember when you were meeting him for the first time. I think we all felt we were on the date with you!!! We were as excited as you were. So glad ye are still together and its all worked out. Here we both are back again eh!! Well its time for us to whip into shape

Cheers

yeah true, lol, i cant believe i let myself gain back a stone n half but at least i realised before was back to whee i started, doing really well, tested positive for ketones lastnight and only on day 3 so brill, day 4 today not had anything yet.

and yeah i was so worried about to do about drinking wasnt i lol?, anyway hes amazing, brill with my kids and he loves me and respects me, even runs me bubble baths when i stay at his bless hes the best guy ive met to be honest, just hope i dont lose him, thing is when you have something so good you worry everyday it will be taking away

welcome back natalieann and best of luck again, it wont take you too long :) x

welcome, im sure you'll get to your goal in no time!

Natalie, well done on getting back 100%. You will knock off those pounds in no time. Nice to hear you are still in love!! So all good in the world for you.

yeah thanks love, i deffo am in love, hes amazing, i never thought id find someone with 3 young kids in tow but hes great with them all

Back