Extra Easy Hey SW Gang! Im new!

Hey Guys
I am new to slimming world - I Joined on Thursday and working on the extra easy plan. I think the plan sounds great however I feel I have let myself down because yday I did have 15.5 syns and today I think I may also have had 21 syns. Tomorow I am going to aim to keep my syns under 15 :cry:

Welcome to sw!

If I go slightly over on syns one day I just deduct them from the following days allowance. So, if you've gone over by 6.5 syns, have 8.5 tomorrow instead of the full 15 and it should be fine.

If this happens a lot see if you can substitute a syn type food for a free food where possible x

Well if you say you had a chocolate biscuit you could swap that for 2 light hi fi bars which you can have as a healthy B
If you use any sugar use sweetener
Drop the butter you won't miss it
If you love bread you could have 6 crackerbread as a healthy B instead
What do you like using your syns on We could have a think for you ?
Remember the priority order of your food ideally would be
1. Superfree foods
2. Free Foods
3. Healthy Extras
4 Syns

Good luck, hope you enjoy the plan xx

Our c tells us to have 70 syns a week, so on yr w i day you could start off with 70 and count down to the next w i. Hope this helps

Hi there,

Don't beat yourself up about the extra syns - it takes a while to get into the plan. As others have said, just deduct a few another day. But even if you don't chances are you will still have been eating more healthily, even with 21 syns, than you were before you started. Good luck - you can do it!

thanks very much guys for your support - i really appreciate it... I am really struggling with my HEXA I am not so keen on milk and I dont what to be eating cheese every day. I have been having options hot choc with milk in so use my healthy extra but even the options has 2 syns in a sachet. x

Back