Hey ww hoes ;)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 23 August 2008 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    No im not joining you until ive lost my weight or cave in lol!

Was wondering how you all were as i miss this section as all my threads are on here!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Ello my darlin!

I don't see why you can't post on here as well as on cd hon, we're keen to see how you're getting on x
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I hope when you say youre not joining us you just mean on the diet and not that you wont be posting on the WW forum :)
  5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Just the diet - though i will be maintaining on ww, cant live without carbs forever lol, its been a ok day though so far and havent had food - so all good.Though was tempted earlier when cooking the familys meal!
    I miss you all so much though! the sooner the weight is off with cd thensooner i can come in here and snuggle back into my rightful place as headhoncho of hoes :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  6. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming world
    hi sarah hope you doing okay on the cd its certainly not easy but none of them are really my first wi tonite im so nervous no idea what to expect coming of w8 take care lesley x
  7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Ive done pretty well, ecstatic actually :)

Have you ejoyed it Lesley?
  8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

hi hun,how you doinxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.