Hey :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HannahM, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. HannahM

HannahM New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey everyone I am Hannah :), I was browsing this site and decided to join as the story's I saw on here were inspirational, I use to be on weight watchers and I got down to my target weight then I moved to where I live now to be with my partner of 4 years and put the weight all back on again (plus a few more stone) due to stress, illness and depression!
    I really want to get back in control of my weight again and hope this site will push me to lose the weight I gained as in 2012 I will be returning with my partner to the place we met and this is a very special to us so I want it to be perfect.

well that enough of me wittering on like a old woman

Have a good Diet Day!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleSis

LittleSis Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World!!
    Hi Hannah and welcome.

I know it's frustrating when you've lost the weight to put it back on again (been there done that!!) but if you've done it once you can do it again :) Good luck.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

You have done it once and I am sure you can do it again.

Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.