Heya! 11 weeks into Slimming World, joined to share tips/experiences. Want a buddy?

Eyup! :) I've just joined Minimins, after poaching recipes and hints from the forum since before I started SW back in January this year. :D

It's been 11 weeks (though really only 8 were 'on plan') and I think I've built up enough tips myself to start giving back a bit! :p
Just wanted to introduce myself, and see if there was anyone else with a similar weight loss/goal/journey who wanted to buddy up?

Looking to ideally have a BMI of 21 and need to lose 1st to get there.

It all seems a way off right now, but I have my interim goals, my Club 10 to look forward to, and I'm just taking each day as it comes :D

Anyone fancy helping a newb out?

Hi how you getting on. I have lost 4 lb on S/W over the last 3 weeks, I have about another 9lb to lose. I also want to lose it by the summer ready for my hols. I can't say that I have changed my eating habits that much apart from cutting out all of the rubbish. I'm also putting more effort in at the gym. I'm also taking each day as it comes and not getting too stressed out if one week I stay the same as one pound equals 3500 calories which puts things into perspective.

Back