Heya Newbie Here :O)

princessbunny

Heya im aimee im 24 and started on the cambridge diet today, so far so good lets hope it stays that way, i have tried diet after diet and none seam to work for me so im hopefull i can get this one to work to my advantage nice to meet you all :O):D

Hello and welcome! Good luck on CD xxx

:welcome:Welcome Aimee,

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Good luck on your CD journey, if you follow it to the letter you will find the weight comes off very fast.

I hope you have taken some before photos now and body measurement as they are really helpful for your own records!

Here is a link below to help you make your way around MiniMins http://www.minimins.com/introductions/

Love Mini xxx

i have all my body measurments im going to take photos when my battery is charged lol, i dont know how to change my avieator :( im going to stick to it 100% i am so excited about loosing weight :O)

Hello Aimee. Welcome to the forum, you'll find loats of support and encouragement here:) Good luck with your diet.

Welcome to Minimins Aimee :D:D:D

:welcome: hey welcome to cd and good luck

hey aimee,
welcome to minis and best of luck on cd,you can expect a really good loss this week once you stick to it 100%,
post often,
elaine x

i know im only on day 2 and i shouldnt weigh myself but i cant resist lol i weight myself after i woke up and my scales said 13stone 11lbs which means i think i hav lost 5lbs? xx

thank you all so much im now addicted to minimins lol xx

Hi Aimee, good luck on CD. I have so far lost 34lbs on CD and its the best diet i have ever done!! How are you doing so far? x

heya :), im on day 4 and going really well :) i really enjoy the shakes xx

Back