Heyy im new to cd :)

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by bluedress21, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Hello everyone! i started cambridge today! had my first shake this morning and just had a chilli soup (vile)

im 22 years old and 5ft 7 .. shockingly i weight 17stone exactly and would like to get to 10stone.

Does any one have any tips or advice for me?? i really hope that i can stick to this.
    also if anyone else is new and wants a buddy .. let me know
    thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Its my first day today too :) im 23 weigh 16 st :(
    Id love a buddy if ur up for it how r u finding it so far?

4. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Hi welcome and good luck.

5. Tano

Tano Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(16.76%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    Welcome and good luck. 5'7" wow! I'm jealous as I'm a short arse haha! Drink plenty of water at the beginning, try lots of different flavours and if you like fizzy water, it really helps to fill u up :)

6. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld

Yes that would be good!! .. erm its okay, im not physically hungry just constantly thinking about food lol! how about u?

and thanks to everyone else for the tips.

7. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Same here im not hungry but its the habit of eating and the kids nd partner eating all day!
    X

8. bluedress21

bluedress21 Full Member

Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    Yes I can't imagin having to make food and not eat it! The only thing with me is that I work in a small office and all everyone does is eat and talk about food! .. I'm getting hungry now! Have u found any soups you like? I had a oriental chilli one is was so disgusting I was trying not to gag!

9. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Iv only tryed the tomato one got the vegetable one and leek nd potato to try this week hope they better than tomato one i had to pinch my nose to down it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.