Hi.......again x

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by merlin, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. merlin

merlin Me as I want to look xxx

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:

I am so glad you guys are still here on this website. I start LT for the 2nd time tomorrow. A little apprehensive as I know how hard it was getting through the 1st day then 1st week last time.

I am sooooo happy you are here though, I have been sat looking at your tickers and goals and it has totally inspired me and made the thought of tomorrow a little easier.

I had been thinking about LT again for a while but got the boost (kick up the bum) I needed today when:

1. A lady my mum knows asked her if I was pregnant :sigh:.
    2. My mum then told me my neice (size 8) has said how big I had become since she saw me in July 10 :cry:

Well here I go into the LT wilderness (but hopefully not on my own with you lovely people here too).

At least I know I can check in daily for some inspiration :gen126: and hopefully give a little back too xxxx.

Take care. Michelle x (the blonde on the right :wave_cry:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Merlin,

I'm a Lipotrim newbie and have just completed my first day. I have to say, I was very apprehensive about what to expect but it's been fine. Drank lots of water which has made me go to the loo a lot more than usual and have had a few hunger pangs but no other problems. Good luck for tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.