• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi All, 1st Post and 1st Weigh In!

Hi All,

Just finished my first week, well 6 days actually and had my weigh in. 10lb lost! I'm chuffed to bits. I've got about 5 atone to lose so its just the beginning of a long journey.

I've been browsing this forum all week and want to say youve all been a BIG inspiration to me.

I'm obsessed with the hot vanilla with coffee latte I actually look forward to it. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Angie44

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 19st3lb G: 12st4lb Loss: 0st3lb(1.1%)
:D welcome and great start to your weight loss

CAZ72

Silver Member
well done 10lbs is brill for your 1st wk.... keep up the great work & that 5 stones will soon be history..x

S: 12st2lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Molly

Congrats hun how fab must that of felt :scale: sadly i am on day one and awaiting to find one which i like ... sure as the days pass i get hungry i will love them all :)

10lbs is a fantastic lose sounds like your doing well looking forward to seeing you results next week

xx

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
brilliant start! Well done! Thats a big chunk out of your five stone so now just watch the weight melt away.

Welcome to minimins -I love this forum!! ;)

GOOD LUCK!!

Wow that's fantastic, if i get even 5lbs first weigh-in i'd be happy!
Well done, that's amazing and make sure you keep us posted on your future weigh-ins!!!
:happy096:

XKay78X

Im gonna do this..;-)
:) Thats great, gud for you...its such a great feeling on your first WI.....im just counting down to my second WI on thurs x x catch you soon x

Sheep

on the up lol
well done and welcome , is a great wi for first week roll on next week :)

wow well done on your loss thats great and the weeks will fly by.

great start chick...keep going & you will see the weight fall off...welcome to the forum, and good luck, keep us posted!

Kilobel

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done hun :)
Niki

well done to you 10LB fantastic weight loss i too want to loose 5 stone i have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks 2 more to go you will love this diet it is hard sometimes i am finding this week hard but if you keep coming on here you will get to your goal...jenni

Sara4

Gold Member
S: 15st6lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done on the loss hun! That journey may not be as long as you think at this rate!!