Hi All, 1st Post and 1st Weigh In!

molly68

Hi All,

Just finished my first week, well 6 days actually and had my weigh in. 10lb lost! I'm chuffed to bits. I've got about 5 atone to lose so its just the beginning of a long journey.

I've been browsing this forum all week and want to say youve all been a BIG inspiration to me.

I'm obsessed with the hot vanilla with coffee latte I actually look forward to it. :D

:D welcome and great start to your weight loss

well done 10lbs is brill for your 1st wk.... keep up the great work & that 5 stones will soon be history..x

Hi Molly

Congrats hun how fab must that of felt :scale: sadly i am on day one and awaiting to find one which i like ... sure as the days pass i get hungry i will love them all :)

10lbs is a fantastic lose sounds like your doing well looking forward to seeing you results next week

xx

brilliant start! Well done! Thats a big chunk out of your five stone so now just watch the weight melt away.

Welcome to minimins -I love this forum!! ;)

GOOD LUCK!!

Wow that's fantastic, if i get even 5lbs first weigh-in i'd be happy!
Well done, that's amazing and make sure you keep us posted on your future weigh-ins!!!
:happy096:

:) Thats great, gud for you...its such a great feeling on your first WI.....im just counting down to my second WI on thurs x x catch you soon x

well done and welcome , is a great wi for first week roll on next week :)

wow well done on your loss thats great and the weeks will fly by.

great start chick...keep going & you will see the weight fall off...welcome to the forum, and good luck, keep us posted!

Congratulations and welcome! x

well done to you 10LB fantastic weight loss i too want to loose 5 stone i have lost 3 stone in 8 weeks 2 more to go you will love this diet it is hard sometimes i am finding this week hard but if you keep coming on here you will get to your goal...jenni

Well done on the loss hun! That journey may not be as long as you think at this rate!!

Back