Hi all another newbie

LANABANANA

Hi all
Shocked into joining after buying a set of bathroom scales only to stand on them and i was to heavy, the needle went all the way round and back to 0 :eek:
I knew i was heavy had no idea how heavy tho. So gutted lol

Hi Lana that happened to me about 4yrs ago but rather than do something about it i just ignored it and never got on a scale again until i started dieting 2 weeks ago. Congrats on taking the first step. This forum is brilliant for keeping you motivated xXx

one of my realisation moments was when my trousers ripped at my bfs house and i had to borrow his jeans that used to fit and the top button wouldnt button
i cried for longer than id like to admit, then the next day i tried them on and the button buttoned but i still remember that feeling of being sooo low that they didnt fit and thats keeping me motivated :D

so remember how shocked you were when you saw the scales and that will help keep you going

Hey don't worry banana.
I had a similar thing when i stood on my digital scales and it kept reading error.

Complety bricking it thinking the scales max load was 28stone.
re read the sticker on the back saying max load 25stone.

That made it a little better, but the worse thing was not knowing what my weight was.
It was only after a few months of weight loss the scales finaly showed up 25stone and that was the offical weight recording that i used to start my progress ticker.
phew.

Back