hi all cnt wait to get started.....

tsweety81

i cant wait for friday to meet my consultant who seems very friendly.ive been trying to do a diff vlcd which is cheaper but i def feel i need that help of someone weighing me and just that extra support as all my hubby n kids r skinny and i have no one else who needs to lose weight near me so im kinda doin this on me jack jones. i hope i can get to know you all.i know i will be coming on this forum alot for advice and inspiration.my big goal is to get to less than 10 stone by sept 27th for my 9th wedding anniversary as we hoping to go for a romantic trip to paris.i always feel like my hubby is embaressd to be seen with me, which is prob more paranoia than truth.i just want to look good and feel good and be healthy. i would love a buddy so if anyone wants to buddy up feel free to pm me. cheers and good luck to us all xxxxxxxxxx

Hi there, I'm on day 5 and weighed myself this morn which is prob naughty but it said -7lb which has spurred me on! Day1 I had bad headaches but I found day 4 the hardest! I'm still wanting food now and again but I don't feel hungry really! I'd like to lose 3 & 1/2 stone which will get me to 8 1/2 :) but that feels like a life time away! Good luck on your journey, I just want to hold on till week 12.

Me 2, really need to feel good about myself. Holiday is end of July so I'm hoping I can hang in till then. I wouldn't mind a bite to eat right now but won't do it lol. I'm Always reading these forums to keep me motivated :)

Back