Hi all I am new to site

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by claire20, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. claire20

claire20 Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hello everyone, my name is claire.
    Just a bit about my background to let you know where I am and how I got here.
    When I was 18 in Oct 2006 and weighed just over 20 stone I started Lighterlife but only managed 11 days. I was feeling sick and just gave in to be honest.
    I had the most fantastic LLC who offered me a job even when I quit the diet. I carried on working for her and doing my own weight loss diet I managed to loose about a stone and a half.
    She sent me on a admin course at LighterLife head office on jan 15th 2007 and the next day I started Lighterlife again and this time I did it well. I got down to my target weight and a healthy BMI I think I got down to aroung 11 stone. I felt fantastic about life and was so happy.
    I then met my current Fiance Joe and 1 month after finishing abstinance I fell pregnant with my son Spencer who is now 1. Sure as hell the weight crept back up trough pregnancy and even after. It has taken me a year of failed dieting to realise that LighterLife is the one that works for me. So as of Tuesday 2nd June I started again weighing in at 19stone 13lbs :-( awful I know.
    I had my pop in on thursday and was pleased to find out I had already lost 9lbs ! I am not finding it easy however and to be honest I am starving hungry, I have nearly given in so many times but havnt yet. I just feel I need somewhere like here with like minded people such as yourselves to help me because I am getting married next year and I need to do this for my health and my son, I want to be able to keep up with him !
    Your advice and and support will be detrimental I have no doubt.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to hearing from you all x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.54%)
    Diet:
    lighter life /slim and save
    welcome claire, you will do it hunnie , im on lite and im on my return journey :0) things will click for you this time hun , i have a little girl and im so motivated because of her . shes 4 now and ive been a pretty 'normal'(hate that word) for most of her life now so its well worth it , its such a short time really , just need to change everything youre doing now afterwards and always remember that the definition of madness is doing the same thing time and again and expecting a different result, so i figured ok i need to do something different than before so i eat completely differently than pre ll thanks to rtm and i exersize allot , specifically running and ive never felt better , what i love most is that my daughter thinks going for a long run is normal , just something people do , she cant wait to be 'big' enough to run with mummy:D bless her , i love that more than anything to her exercise is normal , thats the best gift along with a taste for good fresh food i could ever have given her .
    you can do this hunnie , the site is fab , just believe in you xxxand we are here for support xxx

4. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    Good luck Claire!
    You know you can do it. It's time for you to shine!!!!
    We're all here on the same boat.
    P.S.
    I'm a newbie too and i love it already!!!
    Sukie Sue thank you for your support. You're an inspiration!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.