hi all :) i am newbie!

everydayfree

hi all! i am new in here and i was reading some of your posts. I hope i can post this because i haven't seen anyone asking that though i know that there are many doing that. I would like just to know if there is someone that bought Orlistat online, and if can give me some advises on that, if it is safe or not. i know that it much more cheap online and you do not need a prescription too, but there are also a lot of fakes that u can find on the net as well!
Hope someone could be of some help, sharing with me its experience with that. thank you.

Personally I wouldn't ever consider buying medication online. How can you be sure its safe? If you have a genuine problem with your weight then why would you not get it on prescription? Excuse my ignorance here! I have no experience of buying drugs online so maybe clueless but the thought of it scares the hell out of me! Who knows what could be in them. ..:-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can see why it would appeal as it is a lot cheaper but I agree that you don't know what's in it if any of the drug at all. You can buy the alli ( over the counter strength of orlistat) from any pharmacy as long as your bmi is over 28. A prescription charge would be a lot less though. Xxx

Back