• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi all! i new here! ; )

Hi everyone! been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks now so thought i would join in! Ilie in cumbria (from essex originally) with my partner of 19 years & we have 3 kids, s 16 d 14 & s 6. my partner works away from home & is ony home every 4 weeks, so my sw pln went a bit to pot last wkend when he was home lol! I started slimming world 3 weks ago & have lost 9.5lb so far :) only lost 1lb last week so i`d really like to loosemore than that this week.
anyway i will be trying some of the many reciepes on here as im getting in a bit of arut starting to eat the same stuff all the time! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Hi Rach,

Welcome, These board are wonderful aren't they ?

I smiled when I saw your name. My niece is named Rachel, a name chosen by my sister as she had a hangup about people shortening names. Thought she'd picked a goodun ...... Not only did my niece become Rach, but she was called Baby Rach by everyone, and still is even thought she's now in her thirities !! :p

Good luck with your journey xxx :)

Hi Rach, welcome to minimins, If your anywhere near Whitehaven, Sukie-Sue on the low carb forum is near there.