Hi All- Im a newbie!!

KikiMary

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kirsty and I have just joined so I thought I would write my first post to say Hi. Any advice, tips and help would be much appreciated!

I started dieting back in jan! I started as 13 stone 3lbs and a size 18 and as of today I am 11 stone 8lbs! Yay! I can fit into a size 14 (uk) altho it is still a little tight! My goal is to be 10 stone by May.

Anyways just thought I would say hello to everyone. Is there anybody out there who has the same story etc? xx

Hi there! My name is kirsty too how weird! lol.

start your own diary it would be good to follow you on your journey, also congratulations on the weight loss so far! That is brilliant! I managed to get down to 13st 3lbs last year but ended up putting it all back on :(

Im doing the biggest loser diet and managed to lose 1st 5lbs so far!

Anyways, Hi! And welcome! And keep up the good work :D

Thanks Kirsty!

Congrats on your weight loss too, thats great. I defo will post a diary once I have got to grips with the site etc. Im hooked already!! It's great.

hehe yeah you will get hooked! It's very addictive and such nice people here to talk to :)

Hi Kirsty! Im Tash just joined today aswell as a size 18 hoping to get back down to my pre pregnancy 14...............and a little less just for luck ;) What diet are you on? Ive ordered the exante diet today x

Back