hi all,im new !!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sam76, 7 September 2009 Social URL.

1. sam76

sam76 Member

hi all.
    just discovered this site after googling weightwatchers points and things.
    i lost 3 stone with ww a few years ago,and stopped going to the meetings thinking i could keep it up alone ..and as u probably guessed its al gone back on plus a bit more ..lol.:cry:
    anyway i cant afford the meeting anymore but am trying to go it alone with ww and following the points system.i joined here hoping to gain some support and inspiration !
    wish me luck guys il need it .:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyKat1986

KittyKat1986 New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Sam,
    I did the same thing with WW! And have now decided to go back to University to cannot afford it either anymore!
    Doing a similar thing with the points as I luckily kept my points calculator! Lost 5lbs so far in 2 weeks! I feel I could have done better but atleast I am going in the right direction!!
    How is yours going? Best of luck!! :) x
  4. Lisamac30

Lisamac30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/Low Gi
    Hi There,
    All the best with your weight loss!
  5. sam76

sam76 Member

hi kitty kat its only day 1 today!! u seem to be goin ok doing it alone ..good luck !! x

thankyou lisa x
  6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Having done WW before I am sure with determination you will do very well

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.